This crustless quiche is a fast go-to breakfast, lunch, and even dinner recipe! 😋
The eggs and milk in this recipe make it go really well with a fresh juice in the morning. 🥞 You can prepare it in the evening, have a part of it for dinner and leave the rest in the fringe for the next day – it will stay as good! 😇
When you don’t feel like playing around with a muffin tin or you don’t have one around, you can always pour the mixture in a regular pan. 🥘
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ¾ cups cottage cheese (if it’s unsalted, add additional salt)
- 100 g ham, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC (390ºF). Oil a muffin/cupcake tin. Use additional oil to grease it well so the quiche won’t stick.
- In a bowl mix together ⅓ cup flour and 1 tsp baking powder.
- Add 1 ¾ cottage cheese, 100 g ham, diced, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper.
- In a separate bowl whisk together 4 eggs and 1 ½ cups milk.
- Divide the flour and cheese mixture between the muffin holes. Pour the egg mixture evenly in the tin holes.
- Bake for 40 min until golden.