If you’re searching for a muffin recipe that is simple, quick to make, and strikes the perfect balance of moistness and sweetness, then you should definitely try making these Mixed Berry Muffins. 🧁
With just a few standard baking ingredients and a frozen berry mix, these muffins come together in no time. The frozen berry mix I use includes a delicious blend of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries, but feel free to use any blend you prefer or even mixed fresh berries for an extra burst of flavor.
These muffins are the perfect breakfast or snack option that will satisfy your sweet tooth without weighing you down. Plus, they’re so easy to make that you can whip up a batch in no time.
For those seeking a delightful and wholesome treat, these Mixed Berry Muffins are a must-try – they’ll definitely fulfill your desires! 🍓
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1¼ cups mixed frozen berries
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Place cupcake liners into a muffin pan.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Add the dry mix to the wet and combine well.
- Fold 1¼ cups mixed frozen berries into the mix.
- Divide it into the muffin cups and bake ~25 mins.