Satisfy your craving for something crispy with this easy and delicious recipe for Rosemary Crackers. 😋 These crackers are simple to prepare and require only a few ingredients, some of which you may already have in your pantry.
In just 15 minutes in the oven, you can have a fresh batch of these delectable crackers. Plus, they are 100% vegan, so you can enjoy them guilt-free. 🥦
The rosemary adds a fragrant and earthy flavor to the crackers, making them perfect for snacking or as a side for your favorite dips and spreads.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ⅓ cup warm water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds for topping
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (430°F).
- In a big bowl place 2 cups flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp sugar, ⅓ cup warm water, ⅓ cup vegetable oil and 1 tsp rosemary. Combine into a dough.
- Divide the dough in half. Roll each half of the dough until it is 2-3 mm (⅛ inch) thick.
- Add the toppings: 2 tbsp sesame seeds or whatever you prefer (fresh rosemary, salt, pepper, fresh herbs). Roll over to help the toppings stick.
- Cut the dough into squares and prick them with a fork. Sprinkle more salt on top if desired.
- Bake on a baking sheet for about 15 mins until golden.