This vibrant Cherry Tomato and Avocado Green Salad is not only a breeze to whip up, but also packed with mouth-watering flavors that are sure to delight your taste buds. With the bright colors of fresh cherry tomatoes and creamy slices of avocado, this salad is as visually appealing as it is tasty. You won’t be disappointed! 🥑
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups green curly salad, chopped
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Prepare the dressing by adding ¼ cup olive oil, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp honey, ½ tsp pepper, ½ tsp salt in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- In a bigger bowl mix 4 cups green curly salad, chopped and 3 cups baby spinach, chopped.
- Add 1 avocado, diced, 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges and ½ cup parsley, chopped.
- Drizzle half the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Add the rest of the dressing if desired.