These Coconut Banana Muffins are perfect for breakfast. They take only 15 mins to prepare and around 20 mins to bake. You can use your leftover overripe bananas to prepare these muffins. 🧁
- 1.5 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 bananas (1 mashed & 1 diced): you can use leftover overripe bananas
- ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut + extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Add 1 mashed banana and mix well.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry mix to the wet and combine well.
- Fold the 1 diced banana and ½ cup sweetened shredded coconut into the mix.
- Divide it into the muffin cups, sprinkle with extra sweetened shredded coconut and bake.