🍎 This Rum Scented Apple Cake recipe is so easy to put together. I am substituting butter for vegetable oil to add moisture to the apple cake. You can also add nuts (like almonds for example) together with the apples.
- 1.5 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup rum
- 2 sweet apples, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry mix to the wet and combine well.
- Add 2 sweet apples, chopped and mix well.
- Pour in a paper lined pan and bake.