Looking for a delicious and healthy lunch option? Look no further than this Salmon Salad! It’s not only packed with flavor, but it’s also loaded with essential nutrients that are good for your body.
Salmon is a great source of Omega-3 and iron, making this salad a perfect choice for anyone looking for a lighter lunch that doesn’t skimp on nutrition. The combination of fresh greens, colorful vegetables, and perfectly cooked salmon makes this salad a feast for both your palate and your eyes.
And the best part? This recipe is super easy to make, so you can enjoy a healthy and satisfying meal in no time. 😍
So, if you’re in the mood for a delicious and nutritious lunch, give this Salmon Salad a try. It’s sure to become a new favorite in your healthy recipe collection. 🥗
- 4 cups chopped green salad
- 4 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 50 g capers (including the liquid in the jar)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (or the juice from half lemon)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare the salad dressing by combining ¼ cup olive oil, 3 tbsp lemon juice, ½ tsp black pepper and ½ tsp salt.
- In a big bowl mix 4 cups chopped green salad, 4 cups chopped iceberg lettuce, 1-2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges, 50 g capers including the liquid in the jar.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper and cook it for 3-4 min per side until golden brown.
- Transfer the salad to smaller salad bowls and place the salmon filets on each over the salad.
- Serve with lemon wedges.